When you are starting a business deciding where to start or go when you face a challenge can seem overwhelming. Luckily there are a lot of resources available to make the process of starting a business easier for you.
3. University of Houston Small Business Development Center. Weather you are staring a business or growing the free business advising and affordable training classes give entrepreneurs and business owners the tools they need for success.
4. Bplans. Learn from 500-plus free business plan templates, read useful articles and buy best-selling business plan software Business Plan Pro.
5. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Need to file for a patent, trademark or copyright? This site has the resources, answers and tools you need.
6. IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center. Stay on the right side of the tax code with the latest tax news and forms.
7. Evernote. An easy to use app that lets you make and organize notes, ideas, photos and links.
8. Adobe Stock Photos. Whether you need an image for marketing materials, business projects or your website, it’s often too expensive to hire a photographer or use a stock photo house. This site boasts thousands of images available for free download and limited use (higher-resolution pictures are extra). Check with the site for any other restrictions.